Monday, October 17, 2011

I was chosen for the versatile blogger award and I was featured!!

So I was so excited when I checked my e-mail to see that I had been chosen for a versatile blogger award! Being a new blogger it was a very exciting moment for me!



Along with accepting this award there a  few things I need to do.
1)Link and shout out to the person that gave you this award
2)Share 7 things about myself
3)Send this to 15 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been awarded
So here we go…..
1)      Big Shout out to http://littlebighouseontheprairie1.blogspot.com/  if you haven’t checked out her blog you NEED too! She has some amazing Friday Finds!

2) 7 Things about me.....

1       Im a wife and also a mom to a 2 year old
       2.  I started sewing and crafting when I became a stay at home mom  just after my daughter was born
 3     I Graduated as a Dental Assistant 4 years ago and hope to go back someday- part time.
.   4.    This is my 4th time starting a blog but this time im in it for good, I love to share what I create and sew!
     5   I’m probably one of the worst cooks ever! But I still do it because my husband likes homecooked food…bless his heart.
  6    I taught myself to sew in 1 day….at least the basics and then some ;)
    7.  I’m a huge lover of Children’s books…I think I follow in my mom’s footsteps she always had TONS of children’s books while I was growing up (i have 8 siblings) so many books I remember her switching out books every few months,it was like our own library at home!
I’m  also so lucky that my daughter LOVES books as well.

3) Send this to 15 other bloggers and let them know they've been awarded

So here's the list.......(e-mails coming as fast as i can type them up!)


http://www.pinkapotamus.blogspot.com
http://craftskeepmesane.blogspot.com/
http://www.utahcountymom.com

Whew! wow that was long......
Until tomorrow....have a great rest of your Monday!













6 comments :

  1. Yay! Go Julianne! This makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm Following back from SomethingCreatedEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! It definitely made my morning! I am following you now- look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award. :) I love your blog.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just learned about your blog from ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com. I am soo excited to know you are out there! I am determined to teach myself to sew. Please check me out at theshadesofsummer.blogspot.com - I will be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!!!

    I have 5 siblings and 5 kiddos of my own now. Loved reading your info. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...