Saturday, February 25, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 25

First off i have to say I'm really sad that Google Friend Connect is going to no longer exist as of March 1st (that's what I've been hearing) I know that 375 friends is not a lot but it's going to be sad to see that disappear in a blink of an eye. I'd love if any of you out there who read my blog would still follow me on Linky Follwer over on the right hand side of my blog, or follow me through e-mail. Let me know how you follow and I'll follow you back!

Today's Photo is:
"Green"


Here's some green in a puff quilt i made last year, love to make puff quilts!




3 comments :

  1. I thought Google Friend Connect was only being taken away on non-Blogger sites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im Linky Following anyway xx Love your quilt Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I'd like to make one of those quilts one day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...