Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Eggs

So before Easter i saw a pin for 
"marbleized" eggs
I haven't dyed Easter eggs since i was a kid
but i just had to give these a try.



I used:
Shaving cream
Boiled Eggs
Baking sheet lined with foil (for easy cleanup)
Dye
Toothpicks
Paper Towels

 I sprayed some shaving cream on the foil and put some drops of dye on it.


Next i used the toothpick to swirl it around.


Then i took my egg and rolled it around in the shaving cream using a spoon

After that i dropped it on a plate to sit for 4 minutes.
When the time was up i wiped off all the shaving cream with the paper towels


And got some pretty marbleized eggs!
What do you think?
I love how they turned out!


Super fun way to dye eggs and i might just have to add it to my Easter "traditions" list
Hailey also had fun coloring eggs too.
(the four on the left)



SO have you ever made marbleized Easter eggs?
Julianne



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...