Friday, August 30, 2013

Fun Friday Finds


Just a few things that caught my eye this week!
What treasures have you come across this week?


I made this earlier this week and it was a keeper!
So good!
via
You can never go wrong with pretty dishes!
via

Love the beach, sadly  i didn't get a chance to go to my favorite beach
 because this summer has been
busier than i thought it would be,
but I'd do anything to be there right now!
via
I love a quick easy up do and this one has been one of my favorite go to styles!
via

This wreath really caught my eye with the gold
can't wait to give it a try!
via

As much as i don't want summer to end
(and a pretty lame summer we've had)
Fall is just around the corner and it's looking cute!


via

Oh my goodness in love with the gold  polka dot wall
get the how to below!
via

Yellow and chevron
does it get any better than that?
Even though i don't wear yellow
I'm loving it every bit of this bed set!
via

Last but not least 
totally loving this little beauty!
via
Julianne

1 comment :

  1. OMG, that bowl of YUM looks SO good!! I bet that 'do' looks great on you. I too am LOVIN' those pretty dishes & that top in the Fall inspiration shot is to die for!! Thanks for the medley. kweenbee_612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...