Friday, July 4, 2014

Picking Strawberries


Another thing on our Summer Fun list was to pick strawberries.
I don't know why but I've always wanted to do this.
Wish granted.
We went early on a Saturday morning to pick.
Seriously 
picture perfect day.
(in my opinion)


Let the picking begin!


The strawberries were perfect!
I'm so glad we went when we did because an hour after we left they closed the fields because they had been picked clean!

Busy picking!
She did such a great job.





I brought home about 5lb 
(not enough)
There's something about going and picking your own strawberries i don't know if it was because they were organic but these strawberries were THE BEST I've EVER had! 
Strawberry picking is DEFINITELY  going to be a yearly 'tradition'
Julianne

1 comment :

  1. So cute that she even had a strawberry dress to wear! Those look so so good

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...