Thursday, January 29, 2015

Week 5

Hello Week 5
That seemed forever ago!
Pretty much the same as week four.
 I hear that the morning sickness starts around week 6-7
NOT looking forward to that!
With Hailey i just felt nauseous and never got "sick" i sure hope this time around is just as nice!
But im not holding my breath.

How far along? 5 weeks. It's Oct 20
Total weight gain/loss: still the same 
Maternity Clothes: Not yet.
Stretch Marks: Nope :)
Sleep:Still the same, i just burn up at night! which makes me toss and turn :(
Best moment this week: spending time with my family.
Miss anything? Being able to sleep.
Movement: No
Food craving: I was craving frozen yogurt....does that count?
Anything Make You quesy or sick? Not yet.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Kind of mixture :/
Looking forward to: Telling Hailey she's going to be a big sister! (not yet but come Nov!)
Julianne

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...