Sunday, February 15, 2015

22 Weeks

It's 22 week time.
I was just about to head to the gym, i try to make it at least 2-3 times a week.
But you know how it goes, sometimes i make it sometimes i don't.
But it's the effort that counts right?





How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   12lbs ?  13lbs?  i can never remember....
Maternity clothes? nope
Stretch marks? It looks like there coming :/ 
Sleep:  Sleep is a gamble, some nights good some nights bad.
Best moment this week: Well my birthday was this week, went out to eat, did some shopping, Shawn and Hailey decorated made me my favorite cake - over all it was a good day!
Miss Anything? Having more clothes to wear! lol I've outgrown all my clothes just about so i need to go out and find something else that fits - though i usually loathe shopping for clothes.
Movement: Yes! There are certain times of the day she'll jump around, at night and during the afternoon, is when I've noticed it the most.
Food cravings: Well i won't turn down guacamole and chips, or avocados in general....
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Just the normal
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms: My back hurts more often because of the extra weight and i feel like i get tired more often.
Belly Button in or out? Out if it comes out anymore I'm in trouble.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Re-arranging the room upstairs for baby

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...