Monday, April 6, 2015

30 Week Bump Update

Ready for another bump update?
30 weeks
Where has the time gone?! 
I know i probably say that every time i post a bump picture.
I feel like i look huge in these pictures, which only scares me because I'm only 30 weeks 10 more to go and I'm going to get Bigger!
I'm trying not to focus to much on that but trying to enjoy(?) the  last couple months of being pregnant. 
If that's possible.
Lol


How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea, but i do have a Dr. appointment this week.
Maternity clothes? Yes, my outfit above is all maternity, if I'm lucky i can still buy some things that are just a larger size and not maternity, but i really think I'm almost out of that category with out spending a fortune!
Stretch marks? yes - very light ones.
Sleep: yes, kind of i still wake up around 2 or 3 in the morning and it takes me awhile to get back to sleep. I also usually wake up with sore hips, to me a sign that it's time to get up and start the day (as long as it's not to early!)

Best moment this week:  Well it was actually over the weekend, Easter was a lot of fun over here! I also really enjoyed listening to General Conference.
Miss anything? The SUN!
Movement: Oh yes! sometimes my stomach is lopsided if she's pushing on a certain side, looks really weird! It's always fun to watch my stomach move lol
Food cravings: I finally got that strawberry milkshake which was delicious! so right now I'm not craving anything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Labor Signs: Just occasional Braxton Hicks
Symptoms: tired, i could really use a nap during the day- fat chance of that around here!
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Taking Hailey to the children's museum tomorrow! This week is her spring break so hopefully we can do some fun things during this week. I didn't plan much - ONLY because EVERY time i plan something it seems like she gets sick and we can't do it. So this time we'll play it by ear - it's more fun that way right?

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...