Wednesday, April 22, 2015

32 Weeks

32 Weeks.
Only eight more to go.
I can't believe that April is almost over.
Where has this month gone?!

How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea - i just don't keep up with that anymore.

Maternity clothes? Yes,yes, yes and yes again
Stretch marks? yes - very light ones,  I've been putting on stretch mark cream which has really helped!
Sleep: yes and I'm enjoying every minute of it! I look forward to bedtime every night because i don't nap during the day.

Best moment this week:  We went to a birthday party over the weekend which was a lot of fun! (pictures below)
Miss anything? well shaving my legs used to be a lot easier now its a little more challenging.
Movement: Oh yes! sometimes i feel her moving all the way down by my hips which feels pretty weird, a couple days ago i was watching my belly during was of her dance parties and saw a little foot :D

Food cravings: Lately I've had a pretty good sweet tooth, during the beginning of my pregnancy i loved the salty stuff but not so much anymore.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Labor Signs: Just occasional Braxton Hicks
Symptoms: tired and feeling big.
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on - for now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Taking a hospital tour this weekend and eating a donut



Party Pictures- I can't believe Owen is 3 he's growing so fast!




1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...